Monday, August 14, 2006

My stereo set not being an FSM revisited

I solved this problem, mentioned earlier. It is published here. The solution entails treating a transition as a superstate in itself: a stateful transition (my term). Each exit, entry, and transition action (code) is treated as a substate of this superstate.

I also checked if this article was being linked to. It wasn't. Then I checked if it was indexed by Google. It was. But when I started looking for it with some sommon search terms, I couldn't find it. It turns out that I hadn't even given the article a proper HTML title tag and some meta tags. No-good webdeveloper, me. I fixed it now. I'm pretty sure somebody must be interested in it :)


Post a Comment

<< Home